Thursday, July 9, 2009

:: The Class Is Cancel ::

Hurmmm...actually my cake class start today. But after I reach there, they inform me that class cannot start yet. Poor me...sob sob...I asked them either any class by next month? But if I delay my class, Ramadhan is around a corner. Dalam dilema seketika. So they give me a solution to me follow the class every Saturday from 10.30 a.m. till 12.30 noon. So I need to find out solution and will the answer by tomorrow. Let see how to settle this metter. What ever it is, there will has solution as long we know how to manage.Right?

Suddenly I story mory about cake class. Actually I have registered myself at International Centre of Cake Artistry Sdn Bhd (The Wilton Method of Cake Decorating), locating in Kota Damansara.Previous entry, I said meet my BFF there, for that purpose actually. Hari ni punyalah bersemangat nak attend class...tetiba cancel. Just a bit frustrated.


L.o.g.o.f.f.

No comments: