Sunday, March 15, 2009

:: Jalan-jalan ::

Hari ini bawa AA jalan-jalan ke Bagan Lalang. Saja-saja nak bawa AA tengok dunia luar. Asyik duduk terperap di rumah. Bosan jugakan.

Actually during I arrived to my parents house, I saw my mom feeding AA. Suddenly my mom told me that AA refuse to feeding since Thursday. I was shocked awhile & wondering how come AA refuse to feeding. Than my told me on Friday AA just feeding on 4 a.m, 2.30 p.m, 7.30 p.m (time I arrived home on that day). During that time, AA will not finished his milk. Even I try to feeding AA, AA will refuse. I thought AA missed his Babah. I called my Hubby on the spot & let my Hubby talk to AA. When AA hear his Babah voice, AA tergamam. Nak bersuara tapi tak terkeluar. Quite sad on that time, make me cry for awhile. Maybe AA mised his Babah too much. This is the second time if I called my Hubby, & let AA hear my Hubby voice AA either will cry or tergamam untuk bersuara. What ever it is, I will try to make sure AA will not feel ignore from me and my Hubby. That's why if I have time, I will used it for my prince.

So, here some AA pics: ;)



L.o.g.o.f.f

No comments: