Sunday, March 8, 2009

:: I.O.U ::

Hi....I'm back!!!

Hehe...quite busy + lazy lately actually. So just put some summary of story mory morning glory for beloved friends.

18 January 2009

Al-fatihah buat Atok Ngah Muar yang telah kembali ke ramahtullah pada subuh hari. Meninggal pun di sebabkan penyakit hati yang dah agak kronik. BTW I did not been there due on that day I will back to my home in SB plus it quite diffucult to bring my little prince too...might be it will take a day to be there plus my Hubby will work o the next day.

19 January 2009

Wishing a very happy birthday to my BFF. What I can say here...I luv you, wishing her will happy, enjoy the life, be a mithali wify, may Allah blessing you always.

p/s: Also pray that AA will get brother or sister lor...


28 January 2009

My confinement off already n need back to office. But this time I wil not based in SB anymore, but at MV City. Its not ig deal to me as long I have a job.

4 February 2009

Today is my Hubby 1st day at new company @ Taman Desa. Nearly with my office, so we still go to work together2 before my Hubby fly off to UAE. After office hour, my hubby fetch me as & he informed me that he will fly off ASAP. Tersentap sekejap...no words to say at that moment.

8 February 2009

Went to Bukit Kepong, Muar for the wedding invitation (my Hubby housemate). Bawa AA jalan jauh sikit...Alhamdunillah AA tak meragam sangat.

15 February 2009

Abit emo sikit. AA cam sedih jer bila both of us nak balik ke SB. Ialah...macan tau2 aje nak di tinggalkan dengan my parents. After Maghrib, we all makan dulu pastu