Wednesday, November 5, 2008

:: What A Day ::

What a day???Hurmmm....dun know what shoul I say. But everthing happen with one blink eyes. Actually yesterday after the meeting, I & my hubby on the way to clinic for me made a weekly check up. Have too lorr coz now I just count the day to deliver my baby...hehehe. Guess what? We have an accident!!! Car (Kembara ok...) infront of us made an emergency break suddenly. I think the driver did not confident enough to 'potong' that lorry. At first I saw that lorry on the left side (the road 2 lane). But that lorry driver want to move on right side & that kembara break. After that the Kembara maybe try to 'potong' the lorry but cannot make it & emergency break suddenly. On that time my Hubby hit the Kembara. What to do...just admitted for the fault. And today my car in workshop. ;(


L.o.g.o.f.f

No comments: