Wednesday, April 8, 2009

:: TSC Sports Club Family Day ::

The Family Day held in Bagan Lalang, Sepang, Selangor. Resort tempat kami berkampung namanya "Bagan Vila Resort". That place...hurm just ok. Rating? Average, might be. So, programmes start about 8 p.m. On that nite we had BBQ for dinner, karaoke contest, some games from MC, birthday celebration (for staff born on March - I'm the one of course), and we had lucky draw. Nak tau apa I dapat for the lucky draw??? In top 10 ranking, I'm the winner in 5th place. Ok la kan...Alhamdunillah. Present??? Ni yang I dapat. Actually I memang plan nak beli satu. Tapi dah rezeki dapat vaacum ni. Huhu...gumbira rasanya. Ada yang nak tuka present dengan I, I refused to do that.


For the next day, we have games. Most the games for family. Ops...forget to inform that I be there with my sis. I did not bring AA together. Coz I have duty to do. Tapi cuma ada 1 game for those yang tak ada family - Galah panjang. Apa lagi, I pun join la that game which is have 4 groups. And my group won in the first place. Ngeh ngeh... kiranya dah lama I tak main this game. After all the game finished, we had our lunch and check out time.

My member of group

Received hamper

The hamper (we all yang buat this hamper)

L.o.g.f.f.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sukenye kak anum dpt vacuum
da gune ke blm?
ke buat hiasan dinding?
hikhik
(^^)