Friday, October 31, 2008

:: Top 2 in my pitiless L.I.F.E ::

Well I tagged by my BFF...so dun not to dispointed her...as her wish...hehehe
Top 2 things found in your wallet as always:
* cash
* cards (bank card especially n bla bla bla)

Top 2 things to do when i’m sad:
* tears from heaven until fall asleep
* keep silance (mogok la kunun)

2 songs you can listen to again and again:
* Cintamu - Siti Nurhaliza
* Hurmmm...

Top 2 reasons to watch television:
* If I follow the series movies
* Nothing to do

2 places I’d want to visit 10 years from now:
* Mekah (InsyAllah...)
* Switzerland

2 current obsessions:
* Find out something for my baby
* To grom back myself

2 favorite nickname:
* Anum
* Ayang

Top 2 favorite food:
* Sambal Goreng
* Anything as long I kenyang instead of L.A.P.A.R

2 favorite snacks:
* Choclate
* Jagung rebus

2 favorite website:
* If I want something information in website
* hurmmm...anything

Top 2 goals you want to accomplish:
* Sucsses sucsses
* Billionaire kot...hopefully
Top 2 favorite to do:
* Zzzzzz
* Makan angin

2 favorite places:
* My house
* As long not choas place

2 things I can’t wait to happen:
* Wishing my BFF to experience how beautiful to be pregnant woman (like me :))
* Be a mommy!!!Unbelieveable

Top 2 places where I love to shop:
* Jusco
* Hypermarket

Top 2 persons to tag:
* Anyone
L.o.g.o.f.f

No comments: